Hermit's Fjord

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the frozen North begins

Caldor Gunnarson to help rebuild the Landing

Rhani
    Admin

Caldor Gunnarson to help rebuild the Landing Empty Caldor Gunnarson to help rebuild the Landing

Post by Rhani Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:07 pm

(17:59:24 ) Messenger for Caldor : (Please respond)You are approaching the post.
    (17:59:50 )
    Caldor Gunnarson
    Builder of Dreams™
    NWTP - IC

(Members Only) You are in/at your cabin. It is functional with a porch. It has two bedrooms and a loft and main room plus a kitchen and fireplace in each.
    says to Messenger for Caldor: hello
    (18:00:15 ) Messenger for Caldor says to Caldor Gunnarson Builder: Tal. Mind a quick PM?
    (18:00:26 )
    Caldor Gunnarson
    Builder of Dreams™
    NWTP - IC

(Members Only) You are in/at your cabin. It is functional with a porch. It has two bedrooms and a loft and main room plus a kitchen and fireplace in each.
    says to Messenger for Caldor: no that is fine
    (18:02:06 ) Messenger for Caldor PRIVATELY whispers to Caldor Gunnarson Builder: This message comes to You from Malora of Loki's Landing PoD. She asks if You would consider helping her to rebuild the Landing. There is much to do and a Builder is needed. Your slave, tivia, mentioned to Malora that perhaps You'd be interested and to send You a message. You and Yours would be welcome and safe in the Landing for however long it would take to rebuild.
    (18:04:18 )
    Caldor Gunnarson
    Builder of Dreams™
    NWTP - IC

PRIVATELY whispers to Messenger for Caldor: that sounds really good, I have been looking for a new project and I can build anything, My Skype is rlcalk@yahoo to keep in touch
    (18:05:54 ) Messenger for Caldor PRIVATELY whispers to Caldor Gunnarson Builder: Thank You and I will deliver the message to Her. Feel free to enter in peace and begin at your convenience.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:07 pm